Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One of those Days

You might not want to be a young mom, but you know you enjoy reading about our crazy lives.

Yesterday was one of those FML kind of days.  I prided myself on finishing three papers ahead of schedule, but of course after I did that, my computer decided to CRASH.  "My computer wasn't working" is the new "my dog ate my homework" excuse, and I was embarrassed to use it.

 I immediately took my laptop to Geek Squad after class, but the guy was NO help.  He actually told me to take it to a different repair shop because "they'd get it fixed quicker than they would."  What a great employee.

You might think that taking online classes would be easy, but you're wrong.  You're at the mercy of technology, and the second it malfunctions, you're screwed.  I wish I was smart when it came to computers so I could charge people $85 just to "recover their data."  I cannot wait until I'm done with school.  

Hopefully, today will be a LML day.  No school, no work, and no stress.  Yes please!






 



2 comments:

  1. I am so very proud of you. I know I may not have a "right" to be since it's not like I have been a part of your life a lot. But I do pray for you as the Lord leads and I know He is moving in your life. Somedays I am sure it doesn't feel like it. You are extraordinary. Don't ever forget that. He says that about you. He knows. He made you. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thank you I appreciate that you always are so uplifting to everyone around you!!

    ReplyDelete