As made obvious by my millions of status updates involving my wedding...I am in fact getting married. The funny part is that the process was happening without an engagement ring. Josiah had proposed once before and didn't know if he could muster up the creativity to come up with a second stab at it. I was honestly fine with him just giving me back the ring and saying "I love you...here ya go." Luckily he did better than that.
He called me today and told me we had dinner plans at six, that his sister would be watching Rylee, and wouldn't tell me where we were going. We went some place neither of us had ever been before, Tony's Resteraunt. I thought everything was really good: the food, the location, and the service. I really hoped he wasn't going to propose in front of all the people in the restaraunt though! The sweet part came later...he drove me up to a spot in the mountains (that David showed him of course). We hiked down onto a rocky outcropping that overlooked the lake and he had me sit down while he pulled two sheets of paper out of his pocket. It was a timeline of our relationship...all the ups and downs...break-ups and make-ups. It ended with talking about how we always come back to each other and we are quite obviously meant to be together. Forever and always. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment